These are some of the major options that are available on my classical guitars—
- Rosettes—A collection of exquisite rosettes to choose from, made in Russia…but no, sorry, not by Fabergé.
- Spruce vs. Cedar—There are two coniferous woods most commonly used in classical guitar soundboards nowadays.
- Woods for Backs & Sides—Most of the woods being used today are rosewoods…but not all.
- Finishes—There are several different finish options available for my guitars. One of them is unique.
- Tuners—Several tuner options, from economical—but reliable—to elegant works of art.
- Frets—Two fret possibilities, the benefits and drawbacks of each.
To see a complete listing of all options along with prices, click Order a Guitar: then click on a drop-down box under GUITAR SPECIFICATIONS; any added-cost item in the list will show the price. When you’re done browsing there, just leave the page without clicking the Submit button.